Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brainstorming for I essay #2

Brainstorming for I essay #2? I loved my first essay. I am not one to say that I love essays, but this is the first time in awhile that I actually enjoyed without too much criticism something that I wrote. Anyway..............

~ Again, My Aunt Mimi's house could be a topic. It is something I want to write about, however I don't remember much about staying there. I wish I remembered more, and I bet talking about it with my Grammy or my mom would help, however they are way too sensitive about it to talk to them about it right now.

~ Going to my grandma's trailer. This would be a great topic to write about. I think its a pretty unique place and not a lot of people spent their summer weeks holed up in a trailer park with their cousins. However, my grandma just died last December, and the pain of her death still really hurts me. I don't now how hard it would be to write about my visits with her, and to be honest, I don't really feel like crying while I write.

~ Musicfest? My heart felt so happy this year. My lovely boyfriend was BEYOND happy, even though he doesn't like crowds, and thats what made me elated the entire time. I don't know. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment