Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Workshop for Eye essay #1

Okay so today I really need to work on what this essay is actually about. I like the two first paragraphs, but it's really just a description of the show. The third paragraph is leaning into what I want to write about, being why the viewer is on the side of serial killers, and how we can relate to dexter. The last paragraph where I write all those questions is just me taking notes on what I might want to talk about, which I didn't really mean to add in my essay. It makes it confusing.

I hope today to figure out exactly what I want to say about Dexter and it's viewers. Hopefully go into the fact that we all have secret little lives and that seeing someone worse makes us feel better.

Or maybe................

No comments:

Post a Comment