Monday, November 1, 2010

Blurbs for Eye Essay

I had some more ideas of what I could possibly write about for my eye essay including...

~ Wine
~ John Cena (Wouldn't say I'm an expert, but i'm almost fascinated by wrestling and am strangely attracted to him)
~ Country music (I have just recently become enamored with the genre)
~ Movies (There Will Be Blood, Goodfellas, Mean Girls, Zombieland)
~ TV Series (How I Met Your Mother, King of Queens, Lost, DEXTER)

Now that I'm writing it out, I think I could write quite a bit about the show Dexter, however I have no idea how I could make it interesting, and not just my opinion about the show. The show is about a serial killer who only kills "bad guys". In the beginning of the series he doesn't think he is capable of "normal" feelings, however throughout the series he starts to develop them slowly but surely. He has a family, and hides his deep dark secret behind lies and his charm. He also works as a blood analyst in the homicide department of the Miami metro police department. I love this show because the premise is very original, and Michael C. Hall who plays Dexter is endearing, and even though you know watching it that he kills people maliciously, you can't help but love him. That is fascinating to me.

I could also write a bit about celebrity gossip. I wrote about that in my previous blog entry, or just a little snippet about that I could almost consider myself an expert on it. I read a LOT of blogs, and most of them are healthy living blogs, and gossip blogs, which is ironic because i'm not sure healthy living involves being obsessed with celebrities. ANYWAY, usually when people try to tell me something they heard about a celebrity, I have already heard it. It's kind of embarassing to admit, and I have no idea why I care about these people I don't know. However I have tried to turn my obsession into something productive by finding specific gossip blogs that also have current events and post about other things besides celebrities, such as my favorite blog: www.jezebel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment